I wonder how...

My mind is a strange place to be. If you were to enter and stay in my mind, you would sometimes feel surrounded by so many voices saying  so many things. You would feel your are sinking in the sea of thoughts and idea. The other moment you would feel the quiet..as if you were standing among the dead in a graveyard.

My mind is a big factory, that churns out the weirdest and strangest thoughts.... Now a days I am obsessed with personifying non-living objects. I am trying to see them as living things. I am trying to empathize what they feel....
Perhaps its a strange notion...Some may call it stupidity...Some may call it creativity...
I wonder why I wonder how....


When I chop an onion...I have tears in my eyes...
Is it trying to tell me to feel its pain...when my sharp knife slits through its body?

How does my sofa feel?
When someone sits on it....and farts...

How must the water be feeling...Being wet all the time...
Does it feel the cold...

Maggi noodles is a favorite of millions....
Does it feel proud of it???

When I refuel my car...
Does it feel the same satisfaction I get...When I eat food after I starve?

When I see the lamp-posts on the streets...
I wonder, how can they sustain standing all the time...Don't they get tired...??

When I type on my keyboard, how can it sit still while I'm poking it with my fingers...
Why doesn't it jump away...Can't it feel the tickling?

When I dump the trash...Does it feel hurt..
Lonely and sad...For being alienated...

How does the snow feel....When it melts away gradually..
Is it the same feeling i get...When my heart melting away due to anxiety??

What about this mirror? It just can't be itself...
I has to reflect what stands in front of it...Does it feel suffocated?

I don't know the exact answer but I know they too must be feeling something....and I wonder how...

2 comments:

  1. Your post made me wonder
    What would this post feel if after reading it completely and enjoying-cum-appreciating it I leave this page without commenting...would it feel like being ditched???:)... Well i didn't want this fabulous post to feel like that. so...

    Awesome post, made me drown in your so called stupidity

    ReplyDelete
  2. your mind may be a factory of thought but its seem to be a good factory...

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...