I did this out of Love...

Its 3am...and I can't get sleep, though I'm really tired and I got to go to office tomorrow morning..
So I just opened my laptop and decided to write something...
It has been seven months now that I am staying away from home. I do go home on weekends but still this homesickness gets better of me every time I think about my family. The one and half days at home pass away so quickly. And the five days of week don't seem to end...
Tomorrow is Saturday. May be I'll go home after I leave from my office. There is a strange excitement and an adrenaline rush when I leave from office to catch the train. As if I am going back to my parents after so many years.

Yes, I have a job...Its good that parents and siblings are proud of me working with a reputed bank and that too in a big city like Mumbai.. But I still miss them... I feel like quitting this job.. But I can't, unless I find another one in my hometown.
Sometimes I cry when I miss my family.. curse myself for making this choice...
Sometimes I hate myself  for dreaming big things... because it keeps me away from my family..
Sometimes I curse Money.. I feel its evil..

But every story has two sides. And this is the right side.
I have many dreams.. which are not only for myself.. but for my family.. so if I stay away from them for a while I'm doing it for them. And ultimately will give me happiness.


My Dad & Mom, who have been supporting me constantly, loving me unconditionally, are worried about my career and future as my laziness gives them a reason to get worried.. :p


All these things have been going on in my mind ever since I came here. I thought about the good and the bad side and I realized that the pros outweigh the cons. After coming here I learnt a lot many things.
I lived with so many different girls, made adjustments, got adapted to the culture here, learned about people.
It actually made me flexible... and I survived. I overcame the phobia of travelling in local trains too...
All I could say is that all this became possible because I had dreams...
And Mom Dad taught me to dream....So I did it....I did it all out of Love for my family...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...